Utilising the same performance proven base as the original V3 model, the Max foam design has been optimized for extended time in the saddle. It provides increased padding, a deeper relief channel and a peri-canal not found on other V3’s. Due to the more aggressive rear rise construction, the Max provides further aid on climbs or epic long eMtb rides. We don’t want to call it a specific eMTB saddle, but if you prefer long e-bike rides, this saddle will work great.
- ATMOS Sealed Construction. Aesthetically pleasing and eliminates need for staples and bumpers on the base of the saddle.
- Exaggerated Rear Rise. Increases stability and power transfer. Excellent for E-Bike applications to help the rider stay planted with the additional torque from the motor.
- Ample Injection EVA Padding. Increased thickness of lightweight injection moulded EVA foam to ensure all day comfort in the saddle.
- Free Float Rail Inserts. Enhances comfort and allows more flex forgiveness on the wings of saddle.
- Nylon Glass Base With Bridge. Increases power transfer.
- Deep Peri-Canal. Enhanced relief channel recessed on foam.
- Nose Platform. Wider nose to aid in climbing.
- Sonic Weld. Added protection on corners of saddle.
- Hidden Undercut. Relief cut-out in bottom of base.
- Length: 260mm.
- Width: 140mm.
- Weight: 245g.
- Rail: Lux-Alloy.